Classic OST Exercises
rencontre femme 35 45 ans This is how I learn and have fun at the same time.
http://headway.es/?mamaipapa=las-mejores-aplicaciones-para-conocer-gente-en-argentina&183=ad I admire Great composers like Basil Poledouris, Miklós Rózsa, John Williams, Hans Zimmer, Jerry Goldsmith, Wojciech Kilar, Michael Kamen, Bernard Hermann … and recently Ramin Djawadi.
http://zikologistes.com/?makakafrancyzka=rencontre-femme-pyrenees-orientales&7f7=ce They encourage me to compose and study music every day. I’ve done several exercises with a virtual orchestra. Here are some results.
- Anvil of Crom cover (Original track from the movie Conan the Barbarian, © 1982 by Basil Poledouris)
- The CID Overture cover (Original track from the movie The CID, © 1961 by Miklós Rózsa)
- Robin Hood Overture cover (Original track from the movie Robin Hood, © 1991 by Michael Kamen)
- Game of Trones OST cover (Original track from the TV series Game of Thrones, © 2011 by HBO and Ramin Djawadi)
- Remington Steele cover (Original track from the TV series Remington Steele © 1982 by Henry Mancini)
- Hart to Hart cover (Original track from the TV series Hart to Hart © 1978 by ABC)
I expect to add more stuff soon…